Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Any suggestions as to where to buy 3 & 5lt conical flasks in NZ.cheers.

Views: 878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be interested in getting a 5l conical too. Currently in Wellington.
(but can arrange someone in Christchurch to pick it up and ship to me in Wellington if you don't want the hassle...)
I have BGOCD, so am interested in one.

(Brew Gear Opposed Collector Disorder)
Mate they are not competitive on stir bars, $37.90 = for a 40x8
WTF..... surely $3.79?

LBW have them for $6 or something.... I'm going to email LBW now and ask about their price!

Edit: About $55 per 5 litre....
Hey when you think your going to get them? my wife is down there next weekend she could grab it.
I'm hearing you James with the WTF but that is what the man told me.

The 5lt flask's are narrow neck erlenmyer cat# LBS 20401-02-5L if you want to check they're what you need, go to https://www.biolabdirect.co.nz. and search the cat #. Their normal retail is $80 +GST but as I said before they want them gone so it's a good price for us.

I'll be placing the order Monday,transfer money,goods should leave Ak. Tuesday,surely only 2 days to Rangiora so all should be good by next weekend.

I'm happy to move them on at my cost price plus freight, but please keep the deal tidy.
Anything not collected or surplus will be listed on trademe.

I'll put up a list of those who want in on Sunday arv. and we'll go from there.
If you're happy to arrange freight to Auckland (my cost) then I'm definitely in for one!
I think the flat rate is $13.50, however if you email them and see if they will send cheaper?
Your in Rangiora? It wasnt you who purchased the Brew System on Trademe last week?
Okay anyone else in for a 5lt conical flask?
the list so far

Mike Neilson
Glynn Foster
James P
Crabbey
vdog

will be ordering Monday morning
Aldee...I'll take one if there are any spare..am in the church also., Let me know.

Ged

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service