Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Shane Morley's been in touch with me in regards to a tour of Steam Brewing, awesome!

Hes offered to take us around and show us what its all about, as well as answer any questions.. well get to see how the Cock n Bull beers, and of course, Epic, is made, and well also get to see the packaging line!! Then we will hopefully be lucky enough to sample some of the beers conditioning... Yum :o)

Date is most probably going to be the 18th of April, and were only able to have a max of about 20 people so first in first serve...

Post up here if youre interested :o)

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just tell them you'll make it up to them on their 90th.
Was thinking that..............

prob not a good idea tho :-)
Allrighty then - This is my revised list, please let me know if anythings wrong... Were all set for about 1pm on saturday..

Me
Barry
Martin
Vdog
Greig
Tony
DenimGlen
Craig
Beerdrinker
PrajnaM
DoubleHoppy
Jonathon Price (not on real beer - shame on you :oP)
Looks like I might be bailing. Sorry about that, last minute change of plans. Reviled, you can drink my share. ;)
Greig - what have we done to upset you? You never turn up at our events any more! :-( waaaaaaah!
Spilled my pint, mate. ;)
With a whole lot of ducking and diving, it seems like I might just be able to make it.

Chalk me up Reviled.
Anyone driving from the Shore that I could grab a lift with?
me also? if I can't find a lift I'm going to have to miss another gathering. 4 our of 4 for the year. don't let that happen.
What's your public transport like chaps ?
From Whangaparaoa to East Tamaki? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hold up, Steam is in Otahuhu isn't it?

Either way, you're lucky to get across the road with AK public transport, and it's going to take three buses a ferry and a train AND cost an arm and a leg.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service