Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought it was awesome...playing at 6:11 made it one of the lead items. Poor old DB couldn't front up, eh...
This is the story for anyone that might of missed it or wants to see my happy face again!

http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/Storm-in-a-pint-pot-over-radler-beer--...

Thanks again to Greig for doing the interview.

Cheers Jeremy
Excellent coverage Jeremy!

Do you think you'll get another letter on Monday for the use of Radler on TV? If you do ask TV3 to foot the bill!
Shit - you spent $50k on this. DB must pay.
I do wish the media would learn the difference between trademarks and copyright though. Oh well, every bit of awareness counts.
I think I'll send an email to this Clare Morgan of DB. To ask if she can justify the trade marking of a beer style, based on the fact that not many people new about it?

If anyone wants to join in the fun, be my guest. I'll post her direct contact, if I can get it.
easiest way is to look up the website and see what type of contact they have, like @db.co.nz, @dominion.co.nz. you can then have a real good guess at it. c.morgan, clare.morgan etc...i've done it heaps to get to people and it has worked.
good call, Steph. I had thought the same thing.
Spot on the emails are in this format... firstname.lastname@db.co.nz (or at least it is from the few I scrapped from their website)
Good doco on TV3 now about a US footwear company that tried to trademark 'UGG' boats and got themselves into trouble. Very similar IP stuff going on.
Nice to see the story picked up by Stuff and attracting a few comments. It's currently running on Stuff's front page (and as the second item on the Life & Style section).

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/2336284/How-can-a-compa...
Hi Geoff, I must confess I have not been keeping up with events lately and was wondering today why I have not recieved info from the awards comp in Nelson, has it been abandoned?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service