Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys,

I'll be in Auckland on Friday for a weekend beer jaunt around the city, can anyone recommend some good beer bars and/or stores I can locate some micros. I already have on my list Hallertau, Galbraith, Shakespeare & C&B is there anywhere else I must check out while I'm there?

Also the Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black and the Pink Elephant IS...are these still available anywhere around NZ?

Thanks heaps, oh and if anyone's after some Aussie micros let me know, I plan on bringing a few beers over if interested.

Cheers, Nate

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking at my dates I should be around the Nelson region at that time, cheers mate for posting, I'll try and get there.

As for tomorrow night hope to see a few of you at Galbraith's for a few drinks.
Here's the event page for the realbeer trip: http://realbeernz.ning.com/xn/detail/1500433:Event:26758
Martin I'm keen to meet up with SOBA at the Beer Fest, also I'll be arriving late Friday arvo so once I drop my bags will head over to Galbraiths, should be there around half 6 with some bottles in tow. Cheers.
Wish I could join you guys on Friday and also SOBA meeting. I will be attending a wedding in Levin. I always seeme to be away when meetings are on.

Have a great time.

Chris
Can't make the Beerfest alas (unless it's raining). Planning on visiting Galbraiths tomorrow eve tho.
Yay, finished work, see some of yous at Galbraiths in a couple of hours.. Mmmmm, bitter and twisted :o)
I hope you guys have a great time at the beer festival tomorrow. I'd love to be there, but can't. No amount of Colin calling me gay is going to change that! ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service