Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tonight is "Old Specked Hen" and "Hen's Tooth", good old Greene King :)
Reviews can be seen at ratebeer.
What am I going to drink to night? Very exciting Night I have 1 bottle of Jokings Pilsner and 1 bottle of his Yakima monster I cant wait only 1 hr to go and im salavating!! then IPA and Stone cutter as its cold then maybee a Porter Noir?
Epic Mayhem!!! My girlfriend picked up a rigger for me at Regionals yesterday and is flying back from Wlg tonight at 9.40pm, arriving home 11pmish. Hopefully my first pint will accompany us winning at cricket.

Before that, braving Zymergy so maybe some Bookbinder, the homewards for some Pale Ryder and maybe some of my Divine Brown
and all I have is Hawkes Bay Pure malt draught :(
Just drank Joking's YM here (he brought some along with his Landlord clone which tasted suspiciously like HN Haymaker) and it was goooooood. That man can brew.
YM is a great Beer!!! Probably one of the better highly hopped american ales NZ has produced? The only fault I have with it is that and it probaly isnt the beer more the brewer, is that he only sent me 1 bottle!!
Cut it out, you guys... I can barely fit my fat head through the door on a good day... let alone getting comments like this!
Well, suck more then. ;)
I have a bottle of Three Boys IPA sitting in the beer fridge at home with my name all over it.... can't wait.
Just been drinking with Joking and his lovely wife down the RCC. The Mayhem was tasting superb. That unique Riwaka flavour did it for us. The Bookbinder however... seriously flawed. Only bookie I've ever had in keg that's had a problem. Phenolic, full of cloves, just not right. Chris? Any idea?
Ok, daft question, RCC means?
The RCC is the place to be in 'tron. It is AWESOME. The company was even better. Thanks again Greig - We had a balst!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service