Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Apparantly according to the Budweiser bottle, no beer costs as much to make in the world???

What a crock of shit, how can they say that? >:o(

And no, I wasnt drinking bud, but my dad had 12 of em in his fridge and while I was mocking him I noticed the label :oP

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Bud. It is well brewed, well attenuated, well conditioned, well packaged, well marketed. And it tastes, well...
.....like shit. Sorry Joking I had to finish that sentence for you.
I guess if they don't look then they can say that honestly...
Oz and James in Series 5 screened last night head to the Carslberg Brewery in England where they meet Thomas who's just flown in from big brother europe with a bloody expensive beer.. Three hundred quid sterling - about $800 for a pint..

The bottle alone costs over $100 due to the 'designer' label...Nice beer but furks sake...Its beer !
Yeah, that would be from Carlsbergs "micro brewery" - Jacobsen (named after the founder of Carlsberg). They make some ok beers but nothing exceptional. I believe they make a beer every year that costs the same in Danish Crowns as the year, so this year it'll be 2009 crowns, about $700. Obviously it's a marketing stunt, word of mouth tells me the beer itself is not that great, I have never tried it myself.
Is budweiser still "the king of beers"?? LOL, if that's the king of beers, even my homebrew is the lord almighty ruler of the universe of beers!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service