Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Renaissance's seasonal release, Paradox, is just awesome IMO... It reminds me of some of the really hoppy refreshing Pale Ales that I like to brew, just not as bitter :oP lol

If you see it around, you should most definately try it! Chock full of Riwaka hops, nice balance between the hops and the malt, good body, all round a really good beer! An awesome quaffer for a hot summers day, my bottle didnt last very long thats for sure... :o)

IMO it kicks Perfections ass, which was previously my favourite Renaissance beer...

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol, mustv been pretty refreshing to go down that quickly... :o) haha
I drunk it from the bottle!!! But I was a little full and desprite to try!! I couldnt waity to the next day.
Hahaha, just had an image of you walking out of the supermarket, cracking it as soon as you walk out the door "Must try" :o) hahaha
Pretty much but I had to finish before I got to dinner which was only 5 mins up the road. Bad Idea but in saying that im going to have another tonight along with your smoked porter, what was the abv of that? and Kempius old ale so looking forward to them!!
Um, from memory about 4.7%, keen to hear what you think :o)
I found the paradox a great summer beer, plenty of hops and refreshing citrus flavours. Would certianly enjoy another bottle soon.

Chirs
Ok, ok... you guys have got me second-guessing myself now. I'll try another one on the weekend (gives me an excuse to go back to Regional and pick up a growler of Epic Mayhem!). I'll let you know how the second tasting goes.
Speaking of Mayhem, whens that sposed to be on at Hallertau again? Yum!
Is Mayhem on at Regionals?
Yes Mayhem is on at Regional and will be on tap at Malthouse next week along with Paradox.
Brilliant I know where im heading.
Oh yea.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service