Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Sorry for jacking everyones threads and going off topic.

Feel free to jack this thread - or use this thread if there is someone pissing you off because they just jacked your thread.

Views: 324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny aye? The starter beer tasted like a fresh Coopers Pale Ale. The malt character reminded me of American 2 row in beers - you know what I mean?
Yep sure do
I've met a lot of awesome people from this website in the short time that I have been a member. So I'm just saying a little thanks to all you peep's out there in cyber space. The beers I've been drinking from you guys have been great - something for me to aspire to maybe!

Anyway - the love will be coming down to Wellington. So far - it is pretty solid on the 20th of Feb until the 22nd. A fleeting visit, but one that is dedicated to beer. Those of you Wellingtonians who want to have a beer and a chat, please express your interest - I dont get away often, but I reckon it would be great to taste your beer and put a face to the text.

I'll hopefully be picking up some malt at this time too Stu... hint, hint.

Cheers.
yep i'll be around, i'll catch up for a beer! :0)
Awesome. Will probably have to be Saturday - but I'll see if I can convince my wife to stretch it to Fraday as well.
I've got a baby due that last week of Feb but I'll do my darndest...
That'll be cool - I'll contact you all earlier next month to get some directions to all the best places to go.
I'll be around and always willing to drink good beer.
Is there room for 1 more?
Well - that makes 4, a pretty good turn out in my book! Always room for more. I can't wait already!
Could be a starter for the Saturday ...
Sweet...

I hope my legs stay attached... the more people, the more home brew!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service