Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Renaissance's seasonal release, Paradox, is just awesome IMO... It reminds me of some of the really hoppy refreshing Pale Ales that I like to brew, just not as bitter :oP lol

If you see it around, you should most definately try it! Chock full of Riwaka hops, nice balance between the hops and the malt, good body, all round a really good beer! An awesome quaffer for a hot summers day, my bottle didnt last very long thats for sure... :o)

IMO it kicks Perfections ass, which was previously my favourite Renaissance beer...

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers mate...looks like i've got another one to try at the malthouse....what a shame ;0)
Regional has golden boy just waiting for a tap to be available.
When i rang they reckoned sunday :-(
Paradox now in stock (Photographs soon):
http://www.beerstore.co.nz/detail.lasso?BeerID=1972

Last 6 Bottles of Golden Boy:
http://www.beerstore.co.nz/detail.lasso?BeerID=1947
Went up to thorndon again....still no paradox....i give up!
Noooo, dont give up... I just emailed Brian to see if he can find out wtf is going on...
That's the seventh time i've been up there.....
Have you asked one of the staff yet? I bet you they will have it out the back...

Man, all this build up, its gonna be hard to not be disappointed now, even with an awesome beer like this :oP
Nah i can't ask for it i keep getting busted for ID if i draw to much attention to myself....i've only got a UK drivers license and they won't accept that....
Hahaha thats hilarious! I thought they would have accepted it, its valid if you get pulled over, so why not at the supermarket?
Why not get Brian to send a case over for you guys - shouldn't cost all that much to send, especially since he'll likely discount the beer a bit for enough bottles. If that doesn't work, if he packages the stuff nicely in a box, I could collect it from him and either get it onto the ferry for collection or courier it over. Maybe not such a silly idea if you continue to have such hassles getting your tipple. Let me know.
Cheers,
Ian
Ahhh Ian you're a gem!!! :0)
Thanks but i think i'll find out what it tastes like before i lash out on a box....
Mixed pack? :oP

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service