Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Craig Bowen, at BeerNZ, has sneakily held back the last keg of Yeastie Boy's first batch. We're off to brew the second beer at the end of this week but we'd like SOBA members and the RealBeer community to decide where that last Pot Kettle Black keg goes.

So...

Where would you like to see it go? Vote for your preferred location and give us a reason why? We'll approach them and hopefully (assuming they want to keep it funky like Lee Dorsey) they'll have it on tap as soon as possible.

The floor is open.

Slainte mhath
Stu

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve - following Stu's note: I've tried to contact you, left ph messages and emails. Without having a public spat I want to have the opportunity to clear this up. Both Stu & I have wanted to get this beer to Auckland and held it back for you - pending confirmation of the remainder of the order, in part to save you freight.
In lieu of any confirmation from you, the 'Realbeer Auction' was my idea as I felt it was a novel way to find a home for the last keg that was probably the most talked about beer on these boards the last month or so, as well as the 'peoples choice' of Beervana.
A recent article promoted the Internet and e-media as a successful medium for promotion of Epic but apparently now, not Yeastie Boys.
Please call me as I would like to clear this up.

For everyone else - be in and enjoy...!!!

Cheers.....Craig
There was a 'peoples choice' award?
Serious suggestion: There should be!
people's choice award for the best commercial beer of the year? i agree!
I agree. People's choice - everyone that enters Beervana gets one vote.

I think the Champion Brewery was a positive addition this year. Great for Tuatara.
but would it be limited to beers that appeared at beervana....i don't think it should...
not at Beervana? So people could vote for the likes of Corona or Stone Runiation IPA...
Yeh, I agree with Luke... if it's a BrewNZ award then it should be limited to Beervana. You got to be in to win.
Epic couldn't win best in class without entering the awards, so people's choice should be the same.

Talking great beer - Twisted Hop's RNA (amber ale) is AMAZING at the moment. That boy Sean sure can brew.
Sorry, didn't read beernz's comment properly, yes if it's a beervana award then it should be limited to beervana!
Sorry, taking some license their perhaps but certainly 'one of the most talked about' beers at Beervana.

I did have a discussion with some of the BG committee after Beervana re a peoples choice and I think they were going to toss it around. The next meeting is here in ChCh so I'll ask Treasurer Martin from Twisted Hop as to whether it is/was discussed.

CB
Craig what part of:

"Can you send up that keg of the Pot Kettle Black"

is not conformation?

I look forward to your call.

Kind Regards

Steve
Stu,

I fact, I probably will head to Galbraith's because I like the PKB...... which is why I ordered it.

I have always enjoyed pleasant and successful dealings with Craig. Your apparent influence has negatively impacted my view of his business.

Cheers

Steve

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service