Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well, surely its coming up to that time, so im thinking maybe October for CS8

Expressions of interest please to get an idea of numbers.. Hopefully a full swap given the new number of case swap members recently!!

Fu*k knows what im going to brew for this.. Will have to think of something a bit different I think.

Views: 2191

Replies to This Discussion

No worries mate - I'll send em down this week hopefully. How does the $$ work? Up front or by internet later?? Cheers

Later is fine.

I'm in Dunedin so I guess I should just courier it straight to Auckland - if you could PM me an address I'll get it bottled and sent - cheers.

Done

Shit I forgot about this. I got a beer going at the moment but it won't be ready for bottling until 28/29 April. Is this gonna be too late?

Also, any wellington people want to combine shipping?

I'm happy to delay a week if it means you can get in on this - anyone else bothered if we send out/ pick up from May 5/6th instead? 

In the meantime, anyone else feel free to drop off/ send your case - just note your beers'll be kept in the basement at about 18 degrees until they're sent off if you do drop off early.

I don't think there's anyone else from Wellington.  David is in Palmy and was looking to send direct to Auckland-  you might want to give hime a hoi if you want to work something out.

I will ship alone I guess. Could you give you address deatails and I'll get it sorted as soon as poss

No worries - good you're able to get one in as the only Wellington rep this time round.

Contact details sent

We'll set the date back by a week (to May 6/7th) to let you get yours in - and I'm sure that might give a couple of others a bit of breathing space too.

But I gotta say I'm getting thirsty for this swap...

I am bottling tomorrow for this, what is the final count ??

Looks like we're now at 12 as a final count.

Andrew dropped his around yesterday so the first dozen is sitting conditioning in the basement.  Keep em rolling in..

Its also probably time to start posting up some recipes to get the tastebuds tingling in anticipation ... I'll put mine up tonight when I can get to my Beersmith files.

All done from here, you should get mine early next week at the latest..

So my contribution is a Belgian Style ale bottled on 18/4 and is about 6%. I'd give this at least 6 weeks before you give it a go and make sure the bottle has firmed up nicely to carb the beer. I've a couple left at home and thay seem to be carbing up fine.

Recipe is:

Maris Otter
    38ppg, 4°L

5.2 kilograms
    86.6%

Dry Sugar - Cane
    42ppg, °L

0.6 kilograms
    10.0%

Abbey malt
    37ppg, 5°L

0.12 kilograms