Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What mill????

Martin wins the game caused by my cut and paste foolishness. Its a dark and satanic mill, in the Stephen King kind of way.

That has been on trademe for a few months now....

Had one, there O for Awsome!!

Have a look on alibaba as well mate, you should be able to pick up one much cheaper if you're so inclined.

How did you find Alibaba/Aliexpress? I was going to pull the trigger on one then it was a bit dodgy with only a handful of previous sales. Would of been good, was a Resun MD30 for $100 (tempercon selling them for $270!). Might still ask for one from Santa...

I ordered 2 from AliExpress for the US$100 shipped but both suppliers I ordered from had no stock. The eventual bill was US$135 each from a cheaper supplier and they haven't arrived yet. I have purchased 2 of the MP-20R units from the Trademe supplier this morning and he seems a pleasant enough guy to be dealing with.

So are you out of pocket due to Ali----?

No, the payment goes through and get's refunded by Ali when the supplier fails to deliver. You get punished by 3% each transaction though.

So just to get it straight, you placed an order on Aliexpress for the pump at $100 and then they told you they had none in stock - was it the classic "bait and switch" scam?

Stink you got stuck with even 3% for their dodgy dealings!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service