Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi all
The registration page for Beervana volunteers is now up at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH.
For those of you who haven't heard of it, Beervana is a craft beer festival being held on 5&6 August at the Westpac Stadium in Wellington.  This year aims to be bigger and better than last.
Those who volunteer will receive a Beervana t-shirt and glass, entry into a free session for every session they volunteer and $20 worth of food and beverage vouchers.  
It is well worth it.  
As those of you who volunteered last year know, the volunteers work hard, they also have lots of fun and get to meet other beer lovers and brewers.

So, get yourself and your friends registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH.
You can also check out the website at www.beervana.co.nz.
Feel free to leave me a post with any questions.
Cheers,
Steph.

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I completed the survey a couple days ago. I will ask my partner to complete as well.

I was a bit disappointed to learn that the dates had changed from Thursday-Friday to the Friday-Saturday. I think the new days are more reasonable, but we had already purchased our train tickets back to Auckland for Saturday morning. Dang! I guess Friday is going to be a long day!

Oh, I wasn't aware of a date change.  I did see you had signed up though which is great news.

Change your rail tickets!!

The dates have always been Friday & Saturday as far as I know.
Thursday - > Sunday. Setup -> pull down! :)
Hey Steph, have done my registration, sounds like pouring beers would be the most fun, any chance I could be on the Nelson stand?
Flick me an email...

Hi all...thought you might be interested in an update...

I now have 130 volunteers, and have settled on the need for 58 per session and a few to help out with set up and pack down.

I am struggling for Saturday night volunteers...It sounds the most un-appealing but is actually great fun...It is busy, so time flies, and there is always some fun to be had at the end of the night.  So...think about it...

Other stats:

- 38% of volunteers so far are SOBA members

- 70% of volunteers have not worked at a beer festival before...I am wondering where all my past year's volunteers are.

If your struggling.... I'm doing both Saturday sessions, but I'm happy to head back in on Sunday to help with packdown if you want?

It is the Saturday night session that I am struggling with.  Will send out the call to the backpackers soon, but would like a few more SOBA members and other beer community members to ensure there are enough people to talk to the product.

Not too worried about the pack-down but thanks for the offer.  You are very generous with your time.

Count me in for saturday night as well Steph.
As well...??? That will mean two sessions free also.  If you are OK with that it will be great for me.

Hey Steph

I have a bit of annual leave up my sleeve so i can help with the set up if you need  and i can't remember what day/ night i put my hand up to volunteer but if it wasn't Sat night im more than happy for it to be

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service