Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm thinking of bringing a container back from the States. I'm looking to fill up it up with things I can sell here.

Does anyone have ideas/suggestions as to homebrew equipment that is hard to get in NZ or is just outrageously expensive?

Cheers-
Jim

Views: 1032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be in if you could get some Russian Brides. Blonde, size 6, 6 ft and able to work a homebrew kit. I'll do the vacuuming and leave her too it!!
How about coils and taps for chilly bin coolers. Called jocky boxes in the us. If anyone wants to bring in hops its possible to do legally, just expensive, you need a certified quarantine area. Hort+Research has one at Mt Albert, although they are close to the Hop growers monopoly, so may say NO.

Is this you Chuck?

http://inibrewsupply.com

Yes it is. Thanks for remembering. It's been a long time in the making.

Cheers-

Jim

Fuck I need one of those 6 gal fermenters Fuck all I now need to do is raid the swear jar!!

I've got a good range of equipment on the ground, and you can see it in all its glory at:

www.inibrewsupply.com

I'll see what sells and plan the next shipment accordingly.

"Brew Locally, Drink Globally"

Cheers-

Jim

Damn I just brought a Blichmann beer gun for $200 from ibrew. Shopping with you from now on.
Awesome site, well done
Great looking site, Jim.  You don't have any of the Blichmann burners by chance do you?
great site ,Im coming shopping..................oops I think I sent a double order
I'll be hooking up a couple of my locals here with some of this gear. Great stuff. Finally!

Pots.Shiny pots...You have blichmann pots !! .My wife is gonna kill me..

This looks excellent. Time to save and then spend or should that read spend then spend

how about some Vinator bottle washers?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service