Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Shane Morley's been in touch with me in regards to a tour of Steam Brewing, awesome!

Hes offered to take us around and show us what its all about, as well as answer any questions.. well get to see how the Cock n Bull beers, and of course, Epic, is made, and well also get to see the packaging line!! Then we will hopefully be lucky enough to sample some of the beers conditioning... Yum :o)

Date is most probably going to be the 18th of April, and were only able to have a max of about 20 people so first in first serve...

Post up here if youre interested :o)

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barry, Martin, give me a call, we should be able to arrange something.
public transport to our local brewery ain't shit hot either... but I've cycled past a few times at 6am on a Saturday/Sunday morning and wondered if a brewerytour would be out of the question if I knocked on the door...
Do you have a confirmation on meeting place, date and time?

Cheers
Craig
Sorry for the late reply guys was away yesterday...

Address is 186 James Flether Drive, Otahuhu, its a strange street which has 3 or 4 names ie favona,James Fletcher, Kaka and Williamson.
Just to confuse you more the sign outside says Auckland Breweries.

Meet time is 1pm at the brewery, see you all there :o)
Cheers for doing the organising Reviled, it was great to take a look round the brewery and hear so much from Shane about the process. Made me realise just how little I really know! Of course the tasting was good as well - Epic straight from the tank was definitely the highlight for me.

And thanks Shane for being so generous with your time and product, it was awesome.
+1 Big MASSIVE thanks to Shane Morley for not only his time, but his vast amount of knowledge! Was a great day for all!
Yeah thanks so much Shane, that was an incredibly in-depth and interesting tour, a real eye opener for me. Never thought Steam's plant was so vast. Awesome time and great beer. Cheers so much for your generosity.
I'll add my thanks too - a great afternoon. Thanks to Shane, plus to Tyler for organizing and Barry & Tony for the transport!
oh nearly forgot - seconded - cheers Tony for the transport. Much appreciated mate. Glad I didn't miss yet another SOBA event.
+1 Tony, cheers, think we must owe you a beer ;o)
No worries guys, glad we could all make it, a good turn out all round , I would say. Good to meet a few unfamiliar faces, as well.

And yes, a big thanks to Shane as well. It's a pleasure listening and talking to someone who is as open and receptive as he is. Cheers.
Stop showing off you buggers. This just aint fair... go start an Auckland only forum, so the rest of us don't have to feel so bad!!! ***oozes envy** ;o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service