Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't be mean!! It shows initiative...I always recommend looking up the annual report. The head honchos always get a listing. The you just go firstname.surname@dbbreweries.co.nz

Brian Blake seems to be the managing director.
Jo Jalfrom seems to be the coms manager 027 471 8855

Strangely enough...no online press releases re the SOBA challenge.
Try and keep it on the down low, if you ignore them, they'll go away... Yeah Right.
Ha ha...Unlikely...
Thanks all. I seem to be having some success with Jo Jalfrom.

And James, I've read this entire thread. And every newspaper article, TV clip, radio segment, blog, press-release and piece of correspondence I could get hold of.

Ever tried making a film? It's all bloody legwork.
What happened to the woman who was handling all the comms earlier (was it Clare Morgan?)?
Clare Morgan is with DB's marketing company. I'm being dealt with through the communications division.
Hi D,

keep up the good work mate, don't let the bugger's off the hook, and don't be afraid to ask the hard questions please?

I am tired of the soft-cock, poor level of reporting that passes for journalism, these days (not that I'm saying you are).
Officially:
If DB consents to an interview (which they have yet to do), I will certainly seek to understand the motivations for their actions agains Green Man. However, as a filmmaker I make no moral or ethical judgements on said the actions. I am only interested in the facts of the case. With honest reporting, these facts shall speak for themselves.
I completely agree and understand your ethics and the need to impartial. Just don't let them fob you off with bullshit, be the investigative journalist that gets to the real answers, that all I ask.
I wasn't offended at all. It is just I have to make my impartality clear. This is a public thread.

You never know who might be reading it...
Another great article at BellaOnline - nice to see a site dedicated to women taking up this cause also, and busting a few stereotypes while they are at it. Thanks to Luke for tweeting it!
I would like thank everyone who helped with and contributed to my documentary. In particular, Jeremy from Green Man, Greig and Geoff from SOBA and Jo from DB. Also thanks to Beervana and Hashigo Zake for allowing us to record there.

Cheers.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service