Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Renaissance's seasonal release, Paradox, is just awesome IMO... It reminds me of some of the really hoppy refreshing Pale Ales that I like to brew, just not as bitter :oP lol

If you see it around, you should most definately try it! Chock full of Riwaka hops, nice balance between the hops and the malt, good body, all round a really good beer! An awesome quaffer for a hot summers day, my bottle didnt last very long thats for sure... :o)

IMO it kicks Perfections ass, which was previously my favourite Renaissance beer...

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats what I thought, doesnt seem fair does it :o(
how can they afford to do that....am i missing something?
There ingrediants will be cheaper cos everything is made/grown in the US, their equipment would be cheaper, their staff wages would be cheaper, everythings just cheap in the US end of story...

I remember 2 tacos for 99cents, and the jack daniels and sour pre mix :o) Yum, sadly, wasnt into beer back then, the only beer I remember seeing at the supermarket was steinlager?!?! How sad is that :o(
Looks like im the New Owner of 2 XS IPA, 2 XS Imperial Stouts, 1 XS Barleywines, 1 XS Porters. Im Pretty Flippin happy!!! Cheers Stu for letting us all know that you can get this in Aus and that the shops is a 10 min walk for my brother inlaw it was just meant to be!!
What shop was that...???
Don't they have a flat excise rate? i.e. 3% beer taxed at the same rate as 10%
That would explain why theres so many big beers made over there... Shit, you could save money by making only big beers, then getting the pub to blend it down to a normal alc volume, wonder if any of em do that?
I think so. I didn't look into it much, but from what little info I gathered - its just a straight tax.

So, like Coke it's $1 a litre over there. If you had coke with 5% abv it would be $1.05 and if it were 15% abv it would still cost the same tax wise. The breweries place the value on the product: not the government.
Just popped up to Thorndon New World (Happened to see Mike, he was doing the same thing) but no Paradox as yet.....very disappointing!
That sucks, maybe they have it out the back and some kids been slacking off too much to put it on the shelf?
Could be....i'll go up tomorrow and check again...
You should have made a scene and thrown stuff around untill you got your drink :oP hahaha

On another sad note, just went to Albany new world and they have no Peri left, and its such a hot day a Peri in the sun would have gone down so well for lunch :o( And Albany New world had no Paradox either, sucky!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service