Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

In today's Herald there was a large ad for a brewery called Boundary Road. They are looking for beer tasting consultants - 999 people to try 3 lager recipes which they will deliver to your home. One lucky person will be chosen to be the Chairman of Tasters and receive a home brewing kit (this is the fancy one discussed in full on this site a couple months back - the bench top $6K one).

I have entered (what the hell - I like beer). Applications are being taken at TheChosenOne.co.nz

Does anyone have further info on this beyond what is in the paper?

Views: 2466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Gose afaik" - well someone has swallowed their beer style dictionary this morning, or just made those two words up. Not even the great Google knows what mythical beer that is ;P

Although aparently afaik is text speak for "as far as I know", educational.

Edit --AHHH- Gose - as far as I know --- that penny fell from a  great hieght!! I need more coffee...

Just got an email to say I've been selected to be a beer taster, anyone else?
Grumble grumble, nope
No - but then I did expose their shareholdership.... maybe they don't like anyone knowing.
I hope you don't expose ours.
Hard case - you two have the same middle names!
that was what i was hoping wouldn't be exposed!
My middle name is Gilbert.
No... dammit.
No, but I got an email saying they got my application. They probably filed it where most of my applications go.... sigh.
Shit, sorry guys, I presumed that most people would have got in. I didn't think that many would apply and I was quite slow to getting around to it. Will keep you posted to what these beers actually taste like when they arrive.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service