Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Looking at doing a keg set up, Is it cheaper and easyer to go with the brew craft setup or designing your own set up, and getting the bits from the likes of Craft brewer, etc?
Whats your thoughts?

Views: 5491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brilliant looks like im off to BOC tomorrow then. Had a look at Craft brewer a realy nice set up including dual pressure reg, tempmate, Italian Taps(2), 3 way splitter, excluding kegs is around 800.00 in NZ add another $140.00 for a filter,$10 for a dry hop ball, $440 for 4 kegs and a fridge and your up around $1500 plus tax on the imported bits. Not a cheap exercise but a very good set up.
Madre de Dio!!!

I wonder if SWMBO would miss her credit card for a couple of weeks!
The last import I got was "under" the tax threshold.

You can get filters here from Bunnings for similar price and check with Mecca for the price of a font here in NZ. (probably a lot though).
It's in WOOLSTON! Holy moly, you're on fire this week JP!
Another ChCh contact - I got my gas bottle from the Cylinder Man (or Canty Cylinders or something like that) in Colleridge St for $150 - albeit a year or two ago but you get recond ones all cleaned up, repainted etc of various sizes. He also refills which is great as BOC etc is a hassel.
Keep this info coming boys.

Now, all I need to do is find a way to tell the wife she's not getting a Christmas pressie
Just give her beer on tap for xmas :-P
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
If you wrap your kegging gear up in a house she will love you.
Sheesh, most expensive kegging setup evar!!!
I know this topic get done to death but here it goes again.

So, back to the original question:
Is it cheaper and easyer to go with the brew craft setup or designing your own set up, and getting the bits from the likes of Craft brewer, etc?

What was the outcome?

Hindsight can be a wonderful thing. So, are there recommendations from the recent keggers?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service