Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Had my gas filled at Wormalds the other day. Dealt with a nice guy there called Dave. Not only would he only take $40 (5kg fill was listed as $49) but he told me about this guy who has just started selling kegerators in NZ (see attachment).

Richard Hill
Manager
Gelid NZ

Ph. 06 377 7342
Fax. 06 370 3196
email. richard@gelidnz.co.nz

p.s. thanks to Kiwicrog for dropping my gas bottle out there in the morning.

Views: 2681

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty sure Steve got his in himself from China...
And they'd eat no other greens than brocolli ?
nice one johnboy.... very astute.
Got a box full of stutes Stu, good to give some of them a run now & then
When I started looking to build a kegerator mid last year, I came across this:
Same thing...
Yea, thought so. I saw this as early as August last year, maybe earlier. I priced the parts and decided I can build my own for at least $600 less.
This might help for those wanting to build their own.
http://www.micromatic.com/draft-beer-edu/how-to-build-a-kegerator-a...
IMO at $1500 I'd rather buy a brand new fridge and do it myself.

I can't really see there being a market for it though?

With a sanke fitting and the price probably wouldn't appeal to most homebrewers.

Can't see too many South Auckland party hosts buying one.

Can't imagine many yuppies having 50L of Speight's on tap.

Would imagine it appeals to the brewpub type place to have some beers on tap outside at an event or something.

Does look like a nice unit though.
Yea, the sexiness factor is good. But only 1 tap and $$ put me off. I mentioned on another thread my small chest freezer I got from the Warehouse for about $350 (holds three corny kegs with room to spare), ordered a chrome two tap tower from Morebeer for $389NZ with shipping, now just need the temp controller and some spare time. Well under $1K and can have two on tap.
Hmm Interesting thread,

My perspective is kegerators are awesome with 50l sanke's, mainly because homebrew and fill them, 19l kegs are just not enough.

As for cost, i use 50's aged deco fridges, look awesome, cost nothing and get the rest of the parts from usa.

Isnt the kegerator designed to save money?

total cost for killer kegerator? no more than 500 bucks.

Rowan
I think 19 litre kegs are enough, I wouldnt normally want 50 litres of one beer, I like variety, even in one night I like to have 2-3 different types of beers :o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service