Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hope to see y'all at Malthouse in Thursday 18th December. Luke will be in the 'house dispensing love and Epic so come on down from 4pm....

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RCC is always happy to host you, Luke... ;)
Can you Aucklandites not get Epic at Galbraiths?

Hmmm Malthouse AKL.... now that could be fun to do at some stage...
Colin, I really do insist.
+1, me and Barry can work there :o) lol
Would love to be there tomorrow but have a few things on after work and then am meeting Sam "Mr Subjective / TheGrandmaster" Possenniskie for a couple of his own beers at Bar Edward (he's been in Aus and lives in Auckland, so hasn't got much access to it - sucker!!!).

Have fun. I hope you get heaps of support (I know you will).

And congratulations on three years Luke. Epic is definitely one of the most prominent beers to raise the game (and profile) of craft beer in this country in the last few years (if not THE BEER). And Epic ain't anything without Luke Nicholas.

Luke - If you get sick of Epic (wink wink), come out to Bar Ed and have a Yeastie Boys with us. If not, we might see you at the Malthouse after dinner... I'm sure Sam will be gagging to get in there for a few good beers.

Slainte mhath
Stu

EDIT: Mate, how stupid is that! I've just realised it is today. Might sneak in around 7ish. Don't have too much fun without me!!! the invite is still open for tomorrow but I guess you'll be back in Acukland.
So how was the Party? - I want to hear all about it.

I have to say I'm extremely jellous of wellington. I had my own private tribute and had a couple of 500ml bottles from Oakura to salute Epic and Luke.
I stopped in for one on the way to Kieran's Christmas drinks... Luke was in fine form, the Epic was tasting pretty good and my olfactory senses were assaulted with a glass of "Imp" (distilled Epic Pale Ale, which is then further dry-hopped for a couple of weeks - 35% - you'd be surprised how drinkable it was).
The Malthouse was fair humming.
And it was great to meet Steph (our only female contributor?) and Johnny. Victorian mansion dwelling steampunk patrons of the Wellington beer scene.
Distilled Epic Pale Ale???????? OMG, is there anywhere I can buy this, Luke, I must try this, what do I have to do?????? Please! :o)
Distill some yourself bro! That's probably the only way we'll ever get any!
:o( Really? Ill pay money :oP

Anyone got a still I can borrow?
Mate, I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I’d known you’d go like this… you’re lok a teenage pot smoker who’s just discovered oil.
They were great days. Pity about getting old!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service