Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hope to see y'all at Malthouse in Thursday 18th December. Luke will be in the 'house dispensing love and Epic so come on down from 4pm....

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It actually grates me, im from lower hutt originally, was never into beer when I lived down there, now, well, obsessed with Beer, and stuck in Auckland...

I think I might go to Hallertau for lunch :oP

Maybe me and barry should open a Malthouse franchise :o) haha
Quit whinging aucklandites you have Galbraiths and Hallertau! ;0)
and once we have our own Malthouse, and Regional W&S we will rule the world! muahahahahaha
Yea, drinking iBeers in your gridlocked car
sounds better than Ponsnobby gold lager jt :)
Exactly - the grass is always greener either side of the Bombays
it's often pretty green on top of the bombays
Plenty of green grass to feed the Northern Sheeple then Stu ?
jt -
Maybe he gets a better reception in Welly - question for Luke on why he prefers an away game for special occaisions I guess ?

Wellington, it is easier to get people to turn up, and appreciate good beer, in a location willing to put Epic on tap.

Other than the C&B in Auckland, Hallertau occasionally puts on Epic beers (thanks for the support Steve) but getting a free tap in Auckland that has an audience that is interested and passionate about quality beer is near impossible. If you know of a place then I am willing to try.

Once I get some more distribution and presence in the South Island I am likely to give CHCH some love too when it comes to new releases.

Auckland just sucks when it comes to good beer. Not that there aren't the people wanting it, but there aren't the outlets willing to commit to it.

So yes I am excited for the Malthouse Auckland too.
Just putting my oar in Luke, you're absolutely right of course - Auckland has no logical choice for such events. At least nothing central. I'd ship it to Wellington too, that's where the scene is.

*grumbles something about fickle fashion-driven Jafas*
Nah, it's probably your travel time.
Welly's lucky in that most of the suburbs are no more than 30 mins from city centre by public transport
It's easy to go & have a few pints
Yes! Bring on the Epic-ness to ChCh!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service