Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well, surely its coming up to that time, so im thinking maybe October for CS8

Expressions of interest please to get an idea of numbers.. Hopefully a full swap given the new number of case swap members recently!!

Fu*k knows what im going to brew for this.. Will have to think of something a bit different I think.

Views: 2192

Replies to This Discussion

Just to confirm before I box up the bottles - if we have 12 people I should send up 11 bottles?

I have made a clone of Firestone Walker Mission Street Pale Ale as per the Jamil Show podcast - will post exact recipie from home.

I am the same, ready to close up the box and ship away... Might just send 12 to be sure no one misses out.

Sorry fellas just got online for the first time today - yep - final count looks to be 12 ... so send your 11 bottles this way.

Hey guys, please start new threads for your recipes. That way all your feedback can be collected in one thread. Otherwise it starts to get confusing.

Agreed, we need one thread per beer.

this is our recipe for Firestone Walker's Mission Street Pale Ale... we subbed US 2-row for Golden Promise...

10.18 kg Golden Promise (Bairds) (5.3 EBC) Grain 80.32 %
1.87 kg Munich Malt (15.0 EBC) Grain 14.76 %
0.62 kg Cara-Pils (4.0 EBC) Grain 4.92 %
62.40 gm US Cascade [7.00 %] dry Hops -
62.40 gm US Centennial [8.60 %] dry Hops -
28.30 gm US Fuggles [3.60 %] (90 min) Hops 5.2 IBU
20.00 gm US Chinook [12.50 %] (30 min) Hops 6.5 IBU
62.40 gm Centennial [8.60 %] (0 min) Hops -
62.40 gm Cascade [7.00 %] (0 min) Hops -
2.60 tbsp PH 5.2 Stabilizer (Mash 60.0 min) Misc
S04 Yeast-Ale

Adrian - your box just arrived.  This one looks a beauty! 

Cool.. Yep, I'm hoping it will be good.

Just checked out the recipes posted to date and this swap is looking like a cracker! 

Damn you all to hell, gutted I have not got in on this!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service