Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Stainless steel fermentor on trademe....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=195936241

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought my three ring version a couple years ago for $39, prices have double since then!
Hey, Jo at Liberty Brewing makes SS kettles and mash tuns at really good prices, to whatever spec you want, check him out too..... real easy way to get into AG without all the stuffing around building things yourself. Yes I know building is fun and fulfilling (I have done a lot of it myself..) but sometimes you get to the stage you just wanna get on and brew!

I reckon one of the barriers for many to getting into AG is not being able to go out and buy completed kit and just get on with it - with Jo's build service I can see a lot more people getting into it, which is good for everyone!
I reckon one of the barriers for many to getting into AG is not being able to go out and buy completed kit and just get on with it - with Jo's build service I can see a lot more people getting into it, which is good for everyone!

Ill drink to that! Good on ya Jo, youre obviously doing a great job! With your building service for 3V and BIAB its now the easiest its ever been in NZ to get into AG brewing that produces great results!! Awesome stuff!
I can see him moving into the Brutus 10 systems in no time!
Braumeister too plz ;o)
Only downside for Jo is that he will be on everyone's wife/partner's shit list....... oh well, someone has to take the fall....
Yeah - that Brutus 10 looks pretty easy to put together. I might have to build a pilot system first so as to keep to my strict QC policy: I like to test things a dozen times before it gets listed!
Do it! I'll buy one. Can supply the kegs if that helps? :) I have the mag with the Brutus 10 plans in it too if you want that?
We'll talk on Saturday!
Damn you bastards now I want one!! Nah mine is fine, it's only missing the bling factor.
For some reason ning doesn't like pdf files
Attachments:

Yea, but you don't need to buy completed kit , you can do it with real simple stuff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service