Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Stainless steel fermentor on trademe....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=195936241

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx guys - dont worry nick I only want one ;-) lol
yep ,thats the one;)
So denimglen what are you changing to if you are getting rid of all your kegs? just curious as I thought your setup
looked awesome!
Have changed to

Electric Urn for HLT
Rubbermaid Orange Cooler 10G for MLT
50L pot for kettle

I loved the look of all three kegs but I was going through so much gas with all three gas fired it was ridiculous. Now I'm getting about 15 batches per gas bottle instead of two.
Looks nice though. Is anyone from round the forum ?
Is it Chris? he's from T,bay?
Yep its me!
Had decided not to put it on realbeer as I figured there would be mixed reactions about the
price but to be honest im not making a lot of money on it and it is built to last with the best quality parts!
I would love to find some cheaper kegs this one cost me $80 from the scrappy anyone got a
good source in wellington?
Well done for giving it a go

cheers, jt
Nice set up and good on you for doing it. If anyone bitches about the price, they can obviously do it themselves, or are kicking themselves for not putting one on trademe!

Where did you get your burners from in the end Chris?
My burners came from Te BBQ Factory in Lower Hutt but I heard a rumour that they dont sell them any more?
Te BBQ.... like Te News? I thought BBQ Factory was owned by ASB not a Maori corporate! :)
i've seen similar burners in mitre 10, a three ring one was about $80-$90 if i remember correctly

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service