Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Get it while you can.. It looks like we are not selling it after next Thursday.. Selling below cost.

http://www.beerstore.co.nz/detail.lasso?BeerID=1680

If you want to know why.. click this link (2.2Mb PDF):
http://www.beerstore.co.nz/docs/lion.pdf

Oh.. and if you happen to be a trademark lawyer.. please contact me.

Regards
Daniel
The Beer Store

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Green Man should have gone with Biermischgetränke,! Also known as "that beer". :)

Hmm Reldar....
HULK SMASH!
OMG!
First of all, Radler is a style, not a brand name. Obviously this would be like trademarking the words Pilsner or even "Beer"
Second, DB's "Radler" is no Radler, its merely a citrus flavoured lager. I assume Green Man's (without having tried it) is a real Radler: half beer and half lemoande.
Third, if any one should be sued it should be DB for the mis-use of the words "Radler", "Ale" and "Doppelbock" just to mention a few. As far as I know, all of Monteiths "ales" are lagers in fact bottom fermented. And WTF is a "Doppelbock winter ale"????? First of all, a Doppelbock is per definition a lager, not an ale. Secondly, DB's version does not qualify as a Doppelbock, not in my standards anyways, it is too weak.
Does anyone trust what they put on the labels

East India Pale Ale??
Waikato Draught - Bitter Beer
Fully actually, why dont they get done for misrepresentation and false advertising and all that, pretty sure that PDF even referred to it somewhere... Shocking!!!
Already tried that, i went to the broadcasting standards authority to complain about misrepresenting beer styles etc by tui, doppelbock etc....i got shot down in flames
Really? Thats so bullshit! Why dammit?
Really? did they actually listen to your case or did they just dismiss it because they didn't take you serious?

Also, isnt tui "brewed" on that big and nasty monster of a continous fermentation device?? I'm pretty sure the ad with the slutty girls says something like "they ahd just finished the latest BATCH of tui". Surely thats gotta be false advertising, even if misrepresentation of styles are not.
Yep it actually went to the committee for a decision and i received a lovely letter thanking me for my concern blah blah blah
It was probably my beer nerdiest moment complaining like that....
I'll see if i can dig up the letter and i'll post a copy of the decision
So Green Man Radler hmm? Anyone tried it?
I've tried it, it is what we would call a shandy.
Shit really? And $6.95 a bottle, youd think it would be cheaper seeing as lemonade is pretty cheap :oP

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service