Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm really after one at the moment. I have a Pin ready to receive the TTL, now all I need is to be able to draw the TTL out.

Any help from you online chaps will be greatly appreciated.

Views: 3153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahaha, I knew when I wrote it I would get an englishman to pipe up but I got two!! Nice!! I for one dont like them but I do understand why some would like them. Sparklers allways insites rage maybe we start a topic on them?
From Wikipedia Mike:
"When the sparkler is tight, the beer is severely agitated resulting in a large head but a significant loss of flavour and mouthfeel. This is most common in the north of England and Wales. Many drinkers in the north prefer their beer this way; it is softer and creamier with less bitterness. Drinkers in the South tend to prefer their beer with a touch more bitterness, and a slightly harder mouthfeel."
I was born in the Southwest of England and never saw a sparkler down there. When I went to work in Swindon however all the beer engines were fitted with sparklers. I've got a sparkler on my beer engine but only because if I take it off it won't pump. The sparkler head depresses a sprung loaded valve in the end of the Swan Neck and I don't know how to get it out.
Best get Joking onto it!!

written like a true southerner... I find that the English get less trustworthy, the further they live from Scotland.

I'd love to, but not just at the moment (cashflow issues). PM me the guy's contact details though.
I'll bring an extra one in perhaps and we can sort it out later if you like?
finally got my little project completed today. My beer engine is now mounted to the kegerator - which has also been completed with some secondary regulators. I have connected a 'sanitary' air filter to a gas-in QD which connects to the keg top right (you can see the white disc sticking out) - which is the beer engine keg. will see how this goes before considering a breather.

That's an impressive looking setup! Almost as impressive as that bottle of Pilsnzer in the background ;-)
Very nice bro.

Not allowed to keep it on the kitchen bench? :-P
not allll the time. haha. Yip Mr C - Pilzner just been put in my kitchen fridge.....
BTW Glen how did you get your lines looking all nice and tidy....?
I just coiled them up and then used a couple cable ties to keep them in a coil.
I'm seriously thinking about cloning this idea.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service