Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Views: 94608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I'm brewing it with NZs newest and bestist pilot brewery"

More details on this plz!!
Couldit be pilot breweries ... new line at liberty brewing ?

Brewing today and only just mashed in - 2 hours later than normal - wierd feeeling
I put together a wicked single(ish) tier pilot brewery. All stainless with Rambo burnerm, heated HLT MLT on thermostats, mag drive pump etc. Capable of producing 60 - 70L of wort. I'm putting it through it's paces (quality control) this weekend just to make sure everything works the way my minds eye thinks it's gonna work. I'm secretly really looking forward to testing it out.

It's definately be a nice piece of kit... I'd consider upgrading if everything turns out well.
Any photos for us to drool over?
"Any photos for us to drool over?"

+1 plz!!
Just a quick pic that I took in the workshop. I'll put up a blog on Sunday.

Whirlpool inlet is on the wrong side (tall poppy)
You reckon? I flushed heaps of toilets and drained plenty of sinks and they all went down clockwise! I did notice at Tuatara that the whirlpool was on the right... thought that was a bit different.

Mind you = I am fully OCD and can't stand odd numbers and anything anti-clockwise!
Hahaha Does it even matter? Seriously? Imagine the whirlpool in the Northern hemishere it would spin stop than spin the other way or would it stop? hahaha.
Really? To many theroys I reacon!!

Intresting? I wounder if it works in reverse now to find another pic
what are those disconnects?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service