Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Views: 94613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh that cream is sooo bad for you ... does it taste good :-)
Sure does taste good. I find the trick is to always add the cream to the cup first, then add the brewed coffee. For some reason it always tastes better that way and you get the added bonus of not having to use a spoon.
no spoon ?
How do you stir that sugar in then ?
No sugar for me. I'm too health concious for that kind of carry-on.
What a great weekend, the WBC was awesome, good to finally meet Luke and I was lucky enough to enjoy the aged epic tasting with everyone which was definately interesting!

Had an awesome brew day yesterday, did my old ale, and at the last minute knocked up a 2nd recipe, I think it would come under American Brown?? But not really sure, all I know is it should hopefully be tasty...

5.1kg Perle
300g Munich
180g Cara-Aroma
180g Cara Munich II
120g Cara-Amber
60g Carafa special III
60g Melanoiden

FWH : 10g Columbus
20 : 15g Columbus
15 : 20g Columbus
10 : 10g Columbus
5 : 15g Columbus
0 : 20g Columbus
Dry : 10g Columbus
I have some 3787 Spining at the moment and am going to try my hand at a Belgian Strong / Tripple. Any advice??

68% Pils
10% Munich
5% Carapils
9% Clear Belgian Candi Sugar
8% Sugar???

66 Mash

11 Ibu Motueka @ 90
7 Ibu Motueka @ 60
60g Motueka @ 10

35ibu
I reckon (if it's not too late) to sub out that CaraPils addition with some melanoidin malt, holmes... if you have any.
Yeah been toing with that Idea was going to add 5% of it!! Nice and honey malty!!
How Many Fermenters can you break in one day? Well with me its 2 one empty and one full!! ready to pitch yeast........ drop!! Smash Glass and 23L of Tripple all over the garage floor!! now I have a 2.5L 3787 spinning waiting to recieve beer but no beer!! Any Ideas?
Arghhh shit that's terrible. I'd probably cry but then think better of it and have a beer.
You poor bastard, there's nothing worse than a wasted brew day. I'd just put the yeast in the fridge for another day and then drown my sorrows, BIG TIME!!!

Can you brew it again tomorrow?
If you start now you'll be able to pitch before midnight☺
Bro that sucks ass.

It's the reason I use BetterBottles, I'm a clumsy shit at the best of times and slippery, me and glass just don't mix.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service