Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And under his new trader name, a whole bunch more - looks like he's getting/got into importing stuff from overseas? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=3481289

Not sure what the quality will be like, but at $89 for a two-tap tower he's definitely got me interested at least...
Oh my thats some shiny equipment, +1 for being very interested!!
He has brought in a small amount this time to see how it goes, if there is enough interest more will come in. Part of his motivation seems to be to counter the high prices charged by Brewcraft, so good on him. I got some compensating taps from him. He is wondering if there is a market for an "L" shaped tower to support 4 taps (the tube ones only go up to 3), any comments?
Great to see someone having a crack at Brewcraft - I will be keeping an eye out for his listings. Definitely keen to upgrade from picnic taps to something more permanent.
If anyone wants to contact the fellow selling the shiny new dispensing gear (Ron), he is happy to be emailed direct - his hotmail.com address is ronaldjm
So what did njt buy in the end??
4 shiny compensating taps.......
maybe a dumb question, but how do the compensating taps work - what's the advantage over a normal tap?
15m of beer line!! Yhey control the flow of the beer.
I've got my eye on those too! :)
As Mike says, instead of needing metres of beer line bundled up in your fridge to balance your keg, you just have a short line and use the flow control level on the side of the tap - supposedly. I have been trialling a JG type in-line compensator on one of my beer lines - seems to work OK for some beers, but I still have one (a blonde) that insists on producing buckets of foam. Will be interesting to see if the new bling works on it......

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service