Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hello all,

I'm after malt analysis sheets for all the grain that Brewers Coop sells, which I believe is all brought in by Cryer's. Does anyone have them all or know where to find them? I've tried google, the maltsers websites and emailing Cryer's - no luck so far. I'm under the impression that the grain comes from Weyermann, Baird's and Barrett-Burston.

I want to enter them into the BeerSmith software, I'll upload the file for anyone interested if I can find them.

I know BeerSmith's entries are probably close enough but I'm pedantic at times.

Cheers and beers,

denimglen.

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm on FF 3.0 and can't see them either.
It looks like if you are logged in they don't show if you log out and visit the page they are there.
yuou might be right.
I will check the role required to view attachments!

B
That's it! :)
I've got the latest ones... I'll email them to IT support ;-)
FWIW, I'd *love* to have more generic details of each malt available at the individual product pages on libertybrewing, similar to http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=789. While some of the technical details are useful to me, I'd be more interested in 'this malt is good for A, B and C styles, use at maximum of X% of total grain profile'. Bonus points for allowing people to comment with their experiences of using the malt. Yes, I'm a homebrewing weener who hasn't quite got all the details of what malt is what in his head yet...

(I'd also be happy to have a crack at writing some of these based on a browse of the net, and I'm sure others might oblige too, rather than the constant cheap seat whining of requests..)
I think that is a very good idea. In many respects I'm loathe to repeat stuff written elsewhere but some brief facts and links is a great idea.

Craftbrewer have done their stuff pretty well.

Although if you look at Caramunich II, they have just whipped that off the Weyermann site. I'd prefer a very brief description with a link to the Weyermann site for further info. Then if Weyermann change anything we don't have to repeat those changes.
http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=922
I agree, linking back to the source is probably the best possible result - at times though, I've had trouble linking back malts on libertybrewing to their original as sometimes the names are slightly different and you're left assuming that they may be different malts?

I'll try and compile a list of libertybrewing available malts and upstream URLs to start with, then see about filling in some other information, and ping back when I've got something to share.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service