Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's what I thought with the Union Jack too. "Slender" was certainly not one of the descriptors that came to mind. It did have the bitterness to carry it but it wasn't what I'd think of for an IPA.
so just a thought - what does the 1000th poster on this thread get - worth a celebration for sure......!!!
one free mini cask of Everards Epic... should i repeat that? and again? again? could have been me...
Tyler's Belgian Rye - lovely spicy character from the rye (I guess), nice juicy orangeyness too. Not overly Belgian, which is probably why I like it so much. I've had a couple of Tyler's rye beers now and loved them both. Must do something with rye sometime.

Following up with a drop of my Red Irish Lord (it now has a name). Yup, I'm liking it. Must remember to put a couple of competition bottles aside before I forget.
Stu's digital IPA
Which is damn nice
Must participate in case swap next time, must participate....
that's post #999, #1000, #1001 to me. Send the Epic mini cask to Whangaparaoa!
Anchor Liberty Ale - Yum - I was expecting the tinny sort of inital taste of a beer that has travelled and it wasn't there. Yay! Hints of marmalade. Hoppy but smooth. Incredible lenght. Geepers. I am excited about drinking more.
Gordon Ramsey home-brewing beer on F-Word tonight!
After gagging on Brooklyn Black stout though he's lost any credibility with me.
totally agree. sad. did you see the time he choose beers to feed one of his pigs? think it was cherry lambic. he did call beer the new wine, and have a blind beer tasting with a lager swilling guest last week.
Aye, just watching it now. As a Scot i've been forced to call him a pretend Scottish wank. What a fat tosser. Just about gagged when i heard his say about hops 'it's just like adding herbs to food' and complaining about the bitterness of beer.

Right, calm now

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service