Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I was going to have my Peak Brewery beers on Saturday night, but found a six pack of Coopers Vintage 2008. A good buy on special at Foodtown. Last night I had the Peak Brewery Monkey Point IPA and was infected :(

Who do I contact? The brewery or the place I bought the beer from?
To ensure the feedback gets to the source, go to the brewer direct. That way you can pass on exactly what happened and where it was purchased from (should that matter).

CB
I'd tell both. Certainly you'll need to get your refund off of Foodtown since that's where you bought it.
Was the Monkey Point that wasinfected, The Coopers was fantastic :)
I've got to say that my experience with their beers has been almost 100% infected. I actually once had to send one back at the Malthouse...I'd give up buying and drinking them.
Yep, I've had the same problem. Reports from the SOBA trip to the brewery were promising, sounds like they make some great beer, so I guess they really need to work on bottling and kegging sanitation/longevity.

I never write any brewery off (except DB, dead to me) so will keep trying them. Everyone has teething problems. Unfortunately I'm in the minority there. Most consumers won't go back after a bad experience, and to be brutally honest, nor should they. This is the biggest issue with our micros today, I think. Consistency. It's *really* hard to promote the beers when every bottle is a potential nightmare.
Me too. However, I purchased 6 bottles of Porter on the SOBA visit and they were amazing. 80% Pale Malt, 20% Carafa (not sure which number). No sign of infection, fresh, roasty, not overly hopped, bittersweet... almost perfection.

Please let Rhys know if you're having issues - the only way he can tell that there is a quality issue is if he is getting fedback (or holding on to some older beers to try them).
You know my thoughts on that!!! ;0)
we do, we certainly do.

Rhys and Ralph say "Hi".
hahahaha how does that tui ad go....yeah right!
Saw a bottle of steinlager and Tui at utobeer the other day....crazy!
Rhys from the brewey is sending a fresh bottle, will see if this makes a difference.
You guys are so forgiving. Wish I had your patience. Got to say when I have tried multiple poor example from the same company, no matter how hard they are trying, I'd prefer to taste something new or something good!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service