Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm having an ordinary bitter I brewed about a month ago. And, well, it's decidely ordinary. Snicker.
Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled last Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

Snicker too because it sounds quite familiar
How come some people snicker and some people snigger ?

Does it depend how much they've had to drink ?
Tried the latest batch on handpull last night at work, much sweeter than the last batch. Maybe it's just because it was on handpull, but there was a definate difference.
Just post up what you're drinking and an honest opinion and you'll be fine Daniel.

The thread wasn't started with any thought of favouring either commercial or homebrewed beer, just whatever was tasting good at the time and why.

I've come accross commercial and homebrew themes that I've enjoyed in the thread and hope I'll continue to.

cheers, jt
whipped into the SOBA Matariki Festival for about 90min this afternoon... HUGELY impressed with how things were shaping up. I hope it continued how it started.

Townshend Dubloon and Kaimai Porter were probably the two picks of the few beers I tried. But all five were very good.
Yep, fantastic afternoon and a quality event. Hope it continues.

Highlights:

Townshend Dubloon
The Monsters (Motueka was my fav)
Rogue Dead Guy
Invercargill Dubbel
Her Majesty (Dubbel)

It's a shame the homebrew never made it that would have taken it to another level. Well done SOBA.
It's a shame the homebrew never made it

Oh no, does that mean that you have a keg of BKP - I can help you out with that !

Kaimai Porter

Funny you mention Kaimai, I shared a bottle of their rye the other day
Word on the street is that several bottles have been put aside for North Welly peeps to try...
Hey that's good news - because I just finished the last bottle of the North Welly Collabortaion BKP last week !
JT, Had my first taste of BKP2 today. I was going describe what I tasted until I glanced over the last couple of pages... So for the sake of sounding like a complete jerk and using words like "chocolate" and "hops", you and the Welly boys will have to wait. You definitely wouldn't want to hear me say "I'm happy with it" and "I'd happily drink more", that would just be arrogant of me.

End.
Ok ok, just post a piccy of a glassfull then

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service