Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep - I'll have 3 beers out soon with 3 different breweries. Everyone will think that I'm a brew slut!

I can't wait for the Yeastie Boys release though - this will be a special beer fro me. Out of the 3, this one is the most meaningful release.
Yakima Monster
simultaneous release with Motueka Monster
I am sooooo looking forward to see how NZ hops stack up against my favourite US counterparts. I'm coming down to Welly for the launch - June is the best month for me this year - no ships... no trucks... no babys due...

Just beer beer and nore beer... fantastic!
Do you know what date in June? Forewarned is forearmed...
nothing planned yet but I'll let you know.
3 beers to 3 different brewerys?? Becoming quite the NZ Mikeller arent ya Jo ;o) Wicked stuff, cant wait to try em all!!
More 3 Boys Oyster Stout today. It's seriously one of my top one beers at the mo! :D
I have to admit despite my initial aprehension I just love that Oyster Stout awesome!
It's the next keg on the guest tap at the Parrot & Jigger - currently the Tuatara Ardennes - looking forward to it
Emerson Brewers Reserve Hop Harvest

Is anyone else drinking it or is it only me? Seems very short of praise that I've seen but its a stupendous drop. If you see it, try it. Awesome awesome drinking
On at Pom's I take it?
Yup, on at Poms. Not sure how much they've got. On the pump next to the Epic Stout

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service