Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it'll be in Wellington by the end of the fortnight. It'll go up to Hamilton too... maybe even Auckland. It's not up to me though. Wherever you can get "Mikes Mild" you should be able to get the Imperial IPA.
Good to see the word is on the street now... sheesh, you've got another beer coming out in June. You'll get a reputation mate.
As I say - it's a bit rough around the edges... it shows promise though. Fans of rediculously unbalanced beer should like this one. The June release is going to be special without doubt. I really am looking forward to it!
Awesome.
>it's a bit rough around the edges

You shouldn't be so modest, few people I know are as capable with the hop sack.
"Fans of rediculously unbalanced beer should like this one."
Yum sounds goooooood!!
"Fans of rediculously unbalanced beer should like this one."

Mate this totally sounds like a bit of me :o) Awesome stuff Jo, you must be so stoked, hopefully some makes its way to vic park New World!!
Cheers mate. I hope so too, but that side of things has nothing to do with me. I'll get you a bottle though... there is a pretty decent supply of it down here at the moment. I'll be honest - it's not a work of art or anything like that... but it is big bitter and ironically organic.
Yeah I dont really believe you, ive heard you talk down amazing beers before ;o) Cant wait to try it!!
June July or both?
shit if he's got one coming in July then he'll REALLY get a reputation
Are these beers or babies ?
Beers are babies aren't they?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service