Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm impressed. I gave my staff each a bottle of Rodenbach Grand Cru for Christmas. I think thye have all been too scared to open it yet...
There was a bottle of Rodenbach Grand Cru in the beer fridge at Hallertau last night - we were trying to decide if we should split the cost of it but wimped out in the end.
It used to be about $10 for 750ml at New World Island Bay. I think it has gone up to $11. Awesome price for an awesome beer. To think that some people pay that for a bottle of crappy wine.
My beer of the summer. We took some on holiday with us and the response with people was always the same, Initial shock, then enjoyment, then sorrow when the bottle runs dry.
I have a bottle of it sitting in my fridge and im scared to open it, mainly because I know if I do it will be all gone :o( lol, im gonna try save it for a special occassion..
You fail my new years resolution - glad you are you and not me.
I'm on unnamed Belgian Pale Ale...
meant to ask, what did you end up drinking at the green man the other day?
Erdinger. I wish I'd gone the Budvar.
That's what I would have done
I just hoped, for the third time, that I'd come across a fresh keg through a clean line. Three strikes, it's out.
I guess at least the budvar would have been freshish....new bar can't have been in the fridge long....options at a DB pub really are dire! Next time call into new world metro and grab a couple of bottles of duvel, get a glass from the bar, perhaps even a monteiths handle....bobs your uncle!
Do they have any Green Man? Or just stolen the name?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service