Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ropey, how long was it in the bottle then - can't have been long ?
Nah mate only been in the bottle for 16 days. But im still surprised by how well it tastes and even smells, some wierd flavour goin on in there but its good shit. My second 750 tonight haha, its good shit
But im still surprised by how well it tastes and even smells, some wierd flavour goin on in there but its good shit.

Good on yah Ropey, it's called beer ... did you get another batch going ?
Haha, is that what it is? Nah i havnet yet. I might be purchasing some gears to get into all grain. I probly should have just whipped out another extract brew in the mean time but i also wanted to know if this was goin to taste anything like my kit brews (which i could hardley drink)
Golden Ticket Brewing's Exchange Student for morning tea.
Excellent news.... waiting patiently for next Tuesday.... may take Wednesday off yet...
Oh really? Nathan just told me it's not on anywhere. Are you buggers holding out on me here? ;)
Galbraiths IPA - Pretty average but nice and drinkable! i cant help but feel ripped tho by the 'extra dry hop' cask they had at the bar, it tasted the same :o(
Hrm, I've not had anything other than the still conditioning version (at the SOBA meet) and the dry hopped cask version (on the bar). Loved them both. Amazing beer. Still weird it's no different. I got a real earthy/spicy English hop character from the dry hopped version which I'd not got from the "preview" one. Really liked. it. Described on ratebeer as marmalade on toast.
Hallertau Munchen Pils - Big fruit, lots of passionfruit, hint of lemon and lime and one hellova bitter finish.

More please!
Steve has done a Pils? DAMN! Time to drive north again...
Dry week for me this week... that is coming to an end tonight. I'm drinking my last bottle of ruination, then some Hoppy Poppy, then some Yakima Monster, Then some Plan J!!!!!

Then some Debilitated Defender!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a week...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service