Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New World in Lower Hutt, $5.80 each. I went to the Emersons web site, looked through the list of outlets and started ringing them in order of geographical convenience. Second time lucky.

Also picked up an Oatmeal Stout, IPA and a couple of Pilsners. Xmas day is looking good.
Ah shit, forgot you were in Welly, thought you were in AK for some reason, thanks though.

Cheers Reviled, a little far for me so will have to hit up the Emerson's website me thinks.
Enjoy Oatmeal Stout while you can. Rumour mill says it is on the way out.

Then again, the rumour mill is always saying that DB are buying Emerson's so you never really know until it happens, do you?
So would a pint of Coopers Lager Kit beer straight from the fermenter for that matter.

I was about to walk around the corner to Northcross Liquorland for some epic. Good job on the BB heads up!
Just had a 500ml Epic Pale Ale for lunch *burp* very tasty!
Just got a sixer of Epic for tomorrow.

Then I'll be onto the double browns after that ;-)
lolz... We were actually talking about a beer to move onto after the first 3/4 when your taste buds are numb, ive decided Macs Hop Rocker or Sassy red are suitable, cheap, but still tasty, just not tasty enough to have as your first beer :oP haha
Yeah, I must say Hop Rocker isn't too shabby for what it is. Sassy Red I thought was extremely average, even for Macs. Might give it another shot though next time I need a sixer.
Wot, no Monteiths Black with extra banana to go with Gran's trifle ?
Come on mate, don't be silly, its a special day, time to break out the Coopers vintage ale.
I'd go for something with a low level of carbonation. You know you're gonna over-eat.
Epic Pale Ale, from a Regional's rigger, is in my glass now. It's not the freshest I've had it but it is really good - quite bitter, with just the right amount of balancing hop and malt. The only complaint I ever have with the beer is that it is sometimes light on bitterness, and this batch certainly isn't.

I've also got a 2L Bookbinder rigger, a 750ml Rodenbach Grand Cru, 750ml La Chouffe, 500ml Emerson's JP 2007 and a 2008, 330ml Pink Elephant Humbug. Everyone else at my Christmas will be drinking Tui or wine so I've pretty well sorted myself.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service