Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'keg' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where is the best place to get spears and couplers

I've bought some 50L kegs but they don't have the spears or couplers. Where do you guys get your spears/couplers? is there a specific type…

Started by Tom

7 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Tom

WANTED!! 50L SS Snake kegs and old stale hops.

Is there anyone out there in the Auckland region looking to offload: 1) Two un-cut SS Sanke kegs for use as fermentors. Spears not require…

Started by Beau

24 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Beau

Looking for a keg 50L or 30L - Wellington.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a keg. Preferably 50L but possibly 30L sankey. Needs to be natural but can have the spear removed or in (for agi…

Started by Max

0 Apr 28, 2014

Beginner Kegging

Hi guys, I have had a bit of a poke around on here looking for some advice and answers to my questions. Haven't had much luck so far. Maybe…

Started by Paul Cannell

51 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by paul chaplin

Corny to sanke fittings

I'm providing some of the beer for my bros wedding and am a bit stumped as how to serve from my cornies at the bar (which normally has sank…

Started by RickyP

9 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Chris Mills

old kegs in christchurch mytton style

Hey I've a bunch of old mytton rod type kegs, they look like the 19l corny ones from the states but they have a different kind of post. Doe…

Started by Jeremy

3 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Al

To keg or not to keg?

Being relatively new to the kegging game I find myself wondering whether to keg all of the beers that I brew or whether some would be bette…

Started by MrC

30 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by denimglen

Keg help

Hello every one.I hope this is in the rite section and hopefully some of you can help me.  I am in the process of converting an Old 1950's…

Started by steve kirk

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by steve kirk

Kegging setup wanted

I'm looking to acquire 1 or 2 corny kegs and associated fittings + gas regulator. I'm getting back into brewing and loathed to go down the…

Started by Scott Nightingale

9 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Steve Baker

Jesse Ryder - Double Century?

Will Jesse kock off the double century after lunch and, if so, what will he celebrate with tonight? I'll say yes and a ham sandwich (if on…

Started by Stu McKinlay

7 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Dai

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service