Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'craft' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Auckland Craft Beer Website

Hi Guys and Gals, Just letting you all know about my new website focusing on the Auckland craft beer scene.  I know Auckland is a ways beh…

Started by Mark Jackman

9 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Barbara Joppa

New Short Brewing Course in Auckland

Hi Brewers,   Brewing at home or at a small craft brewery can be a daunting task, especially seeing that brewing is the most complex alcoho…

Started by vince costanzo

15 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by vince costanzo

BEERVANA VOLUNTEERS

Hi all The registration page for Beervana volunteers is now up at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTNDFGH. For those of you who haven't hear…

Started by Steph

74 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Paul Wicksteed - another1

Bookbinder

Did anyone see the the article in "your weekend" about the end of the world club?  It featured Michael O'Brien... the man after whom Bookbi…

Started by Stu McKinlay

5 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Pilgrim

Campaign to get Craft Beer on Air NZ

This seems a pretty worth cause. I agree, totally over having a fridge full of bad beer to choose from in the Koru lounges as well as on th…

Started by Roger K (Aura Sustainability)

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Geoff Griggs

So just how big is the New Zealand Craft Beer industry?

Over the years I have seen many figures and heard even more anecdotal sound bites about how big and the growth of the craft beer industry i…

Started by nzbrewer

0 Dec 16, 2008

RealBeer.co.nz - Buyers Guide to Craft Beer in New Zealand

In an effort to help retailers in New Zealand to purchase a good selection of craft beers I am working on the document below. Would love to…

Started by nzbrewer

64 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Andrew

End of an Era: Lion Nathan to close Mac's Brewery in Nelson

Mac's iconic Nelson Brewery is to close, 28 years after its opening its doors and starting a new chapter of craft beer in New Zealand. It's…

Started by Stu McKinlay

9 May 20, 2008
Reply by Horace

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service