Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

General (1,155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Samples of Brown Teal Ale at the food show

From saturday informed realbeer members can taste my ale at the food show in Auckland. It will be on the sly at the West Coast Brewing stan…

Started by Hugh Grierson

0 Jul 31, 2008

ATTN: SOBA Auckland members!

If you haven't already read the thread in the SOBA forum about the upcoming meeting at Hallertau on the 9th August, please do so. And if t…

Started by Martin Bridges

0 Jul 31, 2008

Beer-Drinking Tree Shrews: Sober As Judges

In the rain forest of Malaysia, scientists have found a small mammal, closely related to primates, whose major source of food is a type of…

Started by delMonte

2 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Mark

Anybody feel like a trade?

Initially i was going to make this all about me but i figured 'hey lets do a group thing!' I reckon there's a bit of beer knocking around…

Started by Kempicus

0 Jul 28, 2008

Beer tasting dinner with Chuck Hahn

I went to a beer tasting dinner at the Novtel Perth on Friday night(11 July). Chuck Hahn was the host we had 4 courses with a range of the…

Started by Chris Nixon

0 Jul 13, 2008

Cider made easy

Hi Hey this is how we create our cider http://www.invercargillbrewery.co.nz/news/a-pressing-engagement Follow this link, bottom of pressing…

Started by Steve Nally

3 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Andrew

Belgian Beers!

Hello Beer lovers, My husband and I are huge fans of Belgian beers and are pretty frustrated with the lack of diversity available here in…

Started by Lili

14 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Kempicus

help me please ROUND THE WORLD EVENING

hi there I visit your site regularly and always find it an extremely good read and informative. I am on the committee at my Local Soccer c…

Started by PHIL GORMAN

2 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by PHIL GORMAN

Brewery set up price

Im interested in making a brewery. On average how much would it cost to set up a medium sized brewery? Thanks

Started by Karl D

8 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Stu McKinlay

Where to get Thai beer in Christchurch.

Hi Team, I'm keen to get my hands on some Thai beer. Chang and Singha come to mind, any other suggestions would be great. I've seen some i…

Started by Si

3 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by delMonte

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service