Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Tickets go on sale soon for Tauranga's next B.B.& BBQs and word has it this may be the last. The local area commander got his knickers in a twist when they had 14 positive breath tests after last year's event. They were stopping every car leaving the venue and only got 14 out of the 11,000 who were there. They get more than that on a mid week night at a random roadblock , let alone outside a beer drinking event. Now my knickers are in a twist that we must lose this event due to 14 out of 11000 being irresponsible. PC has gone mad around here.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to see there is a decent range of craft brewers coming to this event this time. It was horrible when they only had the mainstream ones there.
Might be a decent event this time, I have my tickets already :)
Line up is here
It's an annual pilgrimage for my friends and I, and this time will be no different. Pity if it has to be the last because of 0.00001% of the patrons and an over-zealous cop. I notice none of the other events at which liquor is sold have been threatened with closure. Can't imagine they'd ban rugby if they set a booze-bus outside Baypark.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service