Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Brewed beer on Sunday. Monday it was bubbling up a storm. Tuesday it started slowing down and stopped. Sure, it's still Tuesday night right now but should I be worried? Just seems to have stopped too soon..

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What yeast did you use?
Has it stayed approximatley within the yeasts temp range?
Also have you reached anything close to the final gravity you are expecting?
Haven't taken a hydrometer reading yet, but it's stayed at around 22 degrees. The yeast is just standard stuff from a can of coopers. I use it all the time and don't have any problems. Guess I'll just have to wait and see now. :)
Update: Just took a hydrometer reading last night and it's nearly ready to bottle - all good! :)
Good stuff !
I recently brewed a stout with S33 yeast that stormed its way to final gravity in 48 hrs at 16-18c - it was bubbling so violently I could hardly keep the starsan in the airlock!
Heh awesome! Yeah this one was going absolutely crazy during the first two days then stopped which got me worried, but it seems all good now. Will bottle this weekend! :D

How are your hops doing?
My big ones are going a bit crazy the first half doz shoots have climbed six foot up and making their way up the horizontal ropes already!
Nice! I think mine might give me hops this year.!
must be the phase of the moon
Yeah could be, though I thought the full moon was meant to be the best time to brew..
They blown 6 foot back the other way yet Chris ?
Bloody wind & rain eh ... think I've lost half my beetroot
On the other hand there's a few sunflowers up, indoors though
They blown 6 foot back the other way yet Chris ? LOL
Nah but theyre fair swimming man it rained yesterday!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service