Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, but you only see the 15 meters of line if you open the fridge door ?
Depends on how many kegs you have squeezed in there and how much it is all getting in the way etc. Besides, quiet in the cheap seats please, I had it all justified in my mind before you chipped in! ;-)
I just shut the door on my spaghetti collection and am happy that the beer's still pouring !
(fingers in his ears) da da da da da da not listening, can't hear you....... (and please don't talk to my Financial Controller......) Actually, they were 75% of the cost of craftbrewers cheapest ordinary tap (without the postage from Aus), and a third of the cost of CB's compensating tap, so what the heck.....
Hi All
I am selling up the house and putting lots of stuff into storage. But I don't have room for my brewing cupboard. So it's up for grabs to someone who needs an insulated cupboard. It's polystyrene insulated, 2 cupboards that close and 1 that is open.
Also has a bottle drying rack.
I don't really want any money for it but wouldn't mind trying some of the new owners beer in exchange.
Message me if you are keen.
Cheers
Ron.
Attachments:
Closing in 30 minutes, 2 beer engines: trademe link
These have been listed a couple of times, and failed to sell. I suspect that price is a little high. I got my pump from the UK for 100 pounds including shipping, and it was effectively brand new. OK, I got a really exceptional deal and mine doesn't have the old ceramic handles, but I still think this price is a fraction high.
Yes it does seem a lot of money, however 100GBP = $220 kiwi roughly, he is effectively selling for $250 each, so not too far off the mark really. Still too rich for me though!
If I hadn't have already spent money on 2 engines that require quite a bit of work I'd consider these - even at $500. Though I'd rather he split them into two lots. I'd only want one at that price.
Hey guys - looking for a burner with some oomph. I've got a 50L kettle so was thinking about a 4 ringer. I've come accross these - whada-ya-guys recon? Is there anywhere else I should be looking or ones I should be avoiding?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Kitchen/Hobs-ovens/Other/aucti...
Or
http://www.thecampingoutlet.co.nz/gas/stoves.php
Those two (four rings) are basicly the same burner that a lot of people use (just ones mounted in a frame with delicate cast iron legs)
The frame mounted one sells at bunnings for about $220!
They are not bad burners with a little fine tuning
When you say 50l kettle is it a keg or a pot?
If its a keg you may find the frame mounted easier to use as you could plonk it on top without propping it up on bricks etc (but measure up first)

Have you tried the bbq factory? I got my plain 4 burner from them a few years back
I've got a 47L kettle and have a four ring burner similar to the one you link to from the camping outlet (I got mine from 4 Seasons for slightly more than the price listed there). It works well and I'm happy with it. The kettle sits well on it and it has enough power to maintain a rolling boil of 33L wort on just the three inner rings. I brew in my carport and build a ring of bricks around it to shelter it when it's too windy otherwise it greatly reduces its ability to heat but I guess this would be true of any gas-powered cooker.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service