Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

I've been watching some of the comments from the CS5 beers and this looks damn good to be a part of. Just hope my brews would be up to the standard you fellas are all setting. However, like Martin, I would be keen if it was in mid October. More than happy to wait for CS7 if the decision is to go ahead with September.
I'm putting up my hand for October... with Beervana, work commitments, NHBC etc coming up, brewing is being neglected.
I'd be keen to give this a go! I'm a bit of a newbie too though!
I might put my hand up for this one. Never been part of one before. Should be good.
Allrighty, good to see some new names... It seems the general consensus is mid october for most so that can work, im expecting a few names to drop off closer to the time as usual... Auckland is looking pretty packed for a change?

Heres what ive got so far

Auckland

Reviled
Haish
Barry
Andrew
Vdog
Martin
Tilt
Stu
NVIOUS

Wellington

Simon David Kelly
JoKing

Christchurch

Ally
JamesP
Crabbey
Martin W
+1 for Auckland, Im keen for whenever.
Another for Auckland if there is any room. Not sure how good my palate is in terms of giving decent feedback but I'd give it a go anyways!
Crikey theres almost enough people for an Auckland only swap...

No one else interested down welly or chch ways?
I'd be keen to go again.
Auckland

Reviled
Haish
Barry
Andrew
Vdog
Martin
Tilt
Stu
NVIOUS
Science Brew Guy
Matt Smith

Wellington

Simon David Kelly
JoKing
Dale Cooper

Christchurch

Ally
JamesP
Crabbey
Martin W
I'd be a maybe depending on final date.
I could get something together by then to fill the Welly section out if need be.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service