Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

By some happy coincidence I have a work trip to Wellington planned on 21st & 22nd October. On the 23rd October there's an England v Kiwis rugby league test (part of the Four Nations) at the Cake Tin. Since I can get my flights paid for as part of the work trip I reckon I can swing an extended trip and go to the game.

Anyone else interested in going along? 

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two of my favourite things - reminds me of a few years back when I combined seeing Eng v NZ live and several hours at The Twisted Hop.
I will have to make do with the NZ-Aust test at Eden Park (the first game with the new stand). And even better, Galbraiths is closer to Eden Park than either of Hashigo or Malthouse to the Cake Tin :o)
I'll be at that game also!

My mum is coming over on a League tour from the UK for the whole Four Nations. Not sure if I can cope with sitting with England fans any more though! At least I'll be able to educate them in good beer.
your mum on a league tour - she rocks!
Hey, she's probably the physio !
Psycho more like! My mum's pretty hardcore when it comes to League. She's been on 3 overseas tours now I think. And while both she and my dad have season tickets back in the UK (they support Huddersfield Giants) my dad refuses to sit next to her coz she gets somewhat vocal. I've never heard language like it!
They're made of stern stuff in the West Riding eh Martin
I'll be there for sure!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service