Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Apologies for posting this in the general forum but not everyone reads the SOBA forum and we're looking for as many people to attend as possible.

Thursday 1st April has been designated by SOBA as Brewjolais Day - a day to celebrate the launch of Mac's Brewjolais, a distinctive wet-hopped pale ale. We'll be gathering in Mac's Brewbars around the country and raising a toast (at 6pm) to the beer, the brewers & the company that makes it.

There's an Event listed on this site with more details. I hope that lots of you will turn up at your nearest location. Although this is a SOBA-organised event, guests are more than welcome so bring along your friends, families and workmates. It's the last evening before the Easter holiday so there's no work (for most of us) the next day. Should be a great night out.

Cheers,

Martin

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice one Steph. At Newmarket, everyone else in the bar looked at us like we were a bunch of weirdos. Which is probably a fair call really ;)
Ha ha...I was very relieved that I knew tonnes of people as it would have been nerve-raking otherwise, ther must have been 100 or more people!! But, you know, I am loud and have no shame!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service