Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Thanks to Barry, Martin, and Barb for judging this competion.

The style was German Pils, and the winner of the cash this quater was NVIOUS: Congrats! The winner of the coveted style selection was Danimal. All in all the turnout was great, and the meeting was truly fun.

After great deliberation, the style for the next competition will be BJCP style 9D. Irish Red Ale. There was suggestion that the style would be Pumpkin Spiced Ale, however Danimal quite rightly decided that a seasonal brew condusive to mid Autumn would fit the bill.

This competition is open to anybody who knows how to make beer. If you cannot make it to Auckland to attend the meeting (piss up) you can send your entry to either myself, Danimal or NVIOUS.

Cheers.

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot to mention a MASSIVE thanks to Steve Plowman for hosting this event for us for the last year. He is very welcoming, and obviously excited about brewing - and events like this.

Thank you Steve - heres to many more!

Cheers.
OK then... 6 weeks to go... Hope everybodys brew scedule can fit this in! So in the sake of interest... I have compiled a list of people who are in for this session for sure... and it's not a bad one either: there looks like enough beer to get tipsy on while judging... I promise I wont spit!

Myself (wont enter though.... as I will Judge my red to be the best - unless you people trust my honesty)
Nvious
W8n4u
Danimal
Studio1
Martin
Reviled
Barbera

Are there any others who will be in this time round?

Just so that everybody knows... entrys will be shut off at 4pm on the 30th.
how many bottled do I need to save for this :-)
Just one quart bottle.
Whats a quart? A pint?
Dude.... It's a swappacrate bottle "Quater of a Gallon".
They used to be bigger, in the old days - but the name stuck.
Sorry bro, showing my age I guess :oP
Don't apologise... Looking back - I was a bit harsh.

I'm sorry.
Tell me about it, what an asshole :oP bahaha
Hope to still make it in time... if not, I'll certainly do the next one.
It would be great to see you there, Greig - even if you run out of time to brew one!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service