Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geez, you'd think that they'd at least get their facts straight!

I've started by boycott of DB products by banning them from Friday work drinks.

Good news is that I've just discovered that Mojo Coffee across the street from the office stocks a range of Green Man brews! So no need for that late afternoon coffee - beer instead!
Oh well, I will do my part in boycotting DB products...and convince beer swilling mates to do the same.
My co-worker just found this... I laughed. I note it's not available in NZ!
Apparently Lion did consider bringing Barefoot Radler into NZ but in the end decided against it. I wonder if that decision was based on DB's trademark of the name.
Well perhaps it should become available here, as it is brewed (it seems that way after a Google search) and distributed by Lion Nathan, then Lion and DB can fight it out in the high Court
I suspect Lion would lose. It's a simple trademark infringement. The issue is that DB shouldn't HAVE the trademark to begin with.

Anyway, for more on this, listen to Radio Live with Marcus Lush at 7:20am.
BTW, I got a reply back from Gerry Brownlee's secretary today. Evidently, Ministry of Commerce oversee's IPONZ and my letter was forwrded on to MP Simon Power. So anyone wanting to do the same, forward your letters on to him.
Radio Live interview done. James Coleman is a good sort. It should be available online here eventually.
Hi Grieg,
Spoke with MP Nick Smiths office about this yesterday. As I'm completely illiterate (and only on dial up,) would you mind forwarding on the adobe attachment to nick4nelson@xtra.co.nz (or some such other more concise info to him) as his bunch seemed interested to hear more as Nick is an avid homebrewer and hopefully it may help?
Thanks for doing the donkey work.
M
Hi Martin, I don't mind at all, but just to be clear, which attachment? The original NBR story at the top of this forum topic, or some other one?

How do we get Nick to join SOBA? ;)
Greig,
Send him whatever you think fit to further the cause. I met him at wee festival over summer where Hops and Glory had a stall selling local beer and he said he'd be up for prompting/supporting me as a brewer and HAG. So, I'm sure he'd love the SOBA ethos and opportunity.....
M
Martin, that email address bounces:

nick4nelson@xtra.co.nz
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mx1.tnz.mail.yahoo.com [124.108.96.67]: 554 delivery error:
dd This user doesn't have a xtra.co.nz account (nick4nelson@xtra.co.nz) [0] - mta104.tnz.mail.aue.yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service